Jeff Kemp Resume
Marketing & Web Technology Consultant
Strategic. Tactical. Adaptive. Knowledgeable. Capable.
Golden, Colorado 80401 U.S.A.
Latest Resume: http://jeffkemp.org/resume/
Marketing Consultant | Marketing Automation Manager | Marketing Manager | Digital Account Manager
Product Manager | Product Marketing Manager | Business Analyst | Campaign Manager
To provide marketing and web solutions through strategic and tactical leadership with hands-on administration of marketing processes and integrations to generate highly qualified sales leads and customer pipelines that will improve lead-to-sales conversion and scale business to the next level.
√ Marketing & Sales Automation (certified) √ Email Marketing √ Business Process Automation
√ CRM Integration √ Lead Generation / Nurturing √ SEO Search Engine Optimization
√ Project Management / Client Engagement √ Sales Enablement / Events √ Social Media Marketing
√ Digital Marketing / Internet Advertising √ Campaign Management √ Graphic Design / Branding
√ Analytics / Reporting √ WordPress Expert √ Training / Support
* MILE HIGH MARKETING GROUP, LLC *
MileHighMarketing.com | OCT 2008 – PRESENT
Marketing & Web Technology Consultant
- Independent Marketing Consultant and ★Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant★ with 20+ years of strategic and tactical business-to-business (B2B) marketing experience within several industries including online (SaaS), high-tech, consumer electronics, aerospace, publishing, and manufacturing.
- Highly capable within many areas of hands-on execution helping companies and nonprofits to strategically PLAN, then tactically DEVELOP, EXECUTE, and ANALYZE successful and adaptive Marketing Plans and campaigns custom tailored to fit their resources and goals for true ROI.
- Set up and administered Marketing Automation (Certified Salesforce Pardot Consultant, Act-On, ActiveCampaign), CRM integration (Salesforce), digital marketing, list segmentation, lead nurturing, campaign management, client engagement, project management, analytics reporting.
- As WordPress Expert designed, built, hosted, maintained, and supported dozens of corporate and nonprofit websites utilizing the latest web design, optimization and hosting techniques, including project management of large website projects.
- Client facing Project Management of web & marketing projects involving subcontractors, 3rd party vendors, and client teams.
- Provided hands-on Training and Technical Support for customers and internal teams at all technical levels.
- Examples of long term consulting clients and projects include Product Manager (requirements gathering and documentation) for supply chain software technology company Demand Point, and as Marketing Consultant, Marketing Automation Manager and Webmaster (Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress) for Flatirons Solutions, a global aerospace software solution provider.
* PANASONIC AVIONICS CORPORATION *
www.MASCorp.com | MAY 2006 – SEP 2008
Product Manager — Software Applications & Services
- Total product ownership and responsibility for 5 software products from a Business Plan and commercialization standpoint including product requirements, software development, feature backlog, marketing, sales enablement, revenue, forecasting, and product road map.
- Successful management of product lifecycle (SDLC) within agile/iterative/waterfall/scrum environment of software products for web-based next-generation in-flight entertainment (IFE) and communication systems within the aerospace industry currently used by Boeing, Airbus, and the world’s top airlines. Focus on requirements definition, product development, and commercialization.
- Project Management of complex client programs working with dependencies, critical paths, milestones, WBS.
- Functioned as liaison between Engineering, Marketing, Program Management, and Sales within matrix organization to ensure customer needs were translated into clear and attainable product requirements that met or exceeded customer expectations and timelines.
- Responsible for full life cycle cradle-to-grave product strategy, functional specifications, planning targets, market position, go-to-market strategy, documentation, development involving internal/external software teams, vendor involvement, implementation, pricing, training, delivery and support.
- Fiscal responsibility including negotiating vendor contracts and determining priority partnerships for success, saving $100K annually by re-negotiating agreement with news content provider.
- Researched market and technology trends to provide direction for product features and future product road map.
- Created Use Cases, User Stories, mock-ups, wireframe designs, and conducted user interface design (UX) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
* SOLAR TECHNOLOGIES, INC. *
www.LCDSolar.com | MAY 2005 – MAY 2006
- Developed and implemented marketing initiatives for this industrial LCD value-added reseller including lead generation programs, email marketing campaigns, online (PPC, email, web) and offline advertising, press releases, and collateral material.
- SEO/SEM including keyword management, PPC AdWords/AdSense, and landing page creation.
- Hands-on re-design and custom programming of PHP/MySQL data driven corporate website with ecommerce.
- Customized MS Access database and advanced Excel for lead tracking, inventory management, and email campaign lists.
* EARTH COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES, INC. *
www.EarthLCD.com | NOV 2003 – MAY 2005
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Managed $180K annual advertising budget including Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, SEO campaigns, and print adv.
- Directed marketing initiatives including online advertising, print ads, trade shows, micro-sites, press releases, editorial coverage, and other lead generation activities, with primary management and revenue responsibility for ecommerce website.
- Re-negotiated print advertising contracts with magazine publishers and online advertising saving $13K monthly.
- Became on-site Certified NetSuite Consultant; developed and managed NetSuite ERP ecommerce website with 300 products while attaining 125% of web store quota, quadrupling online revenue, and increasing web traffic by 600%.
- Managed sales personnel, bonus programs, and sales process, driving sales to exceed revenue goals by 120%.
* E-SYSTEMS DESIGN *
GSTES.com | MAR 2002 – JAN 2003
- Increased web traffic by over 800% with consistent revenue growth and increased customer loyalty.
- Responsibility for corporate website and ecommerce web store (VarStreet) development/management involving online product marketing and lead management programs.
- Liaised with corporate Sales team for management of web generated leads.
- Implemented SEO and web analytics for tracking website metrics which drove key business decisions.
* FIRSTSOURCE.COM *
Online Merchandising Manager
APR 2000 – NOV 2001
- Category Manager for Networking and Computer Systems products responsible for product marketing, online merchandising, pricing strategies, web banners, email campaigns, partner recruiting, vendor management, and online revenue/margin goals.
- Managed vendor co-op funds and online promotions across multiple nationally known websites attributing to over $25M annual growth while maintaining margin goals.
- Acquired, negotiated, cultivated, and managed over 30 new key online marketing partner relationships including Cisco, Nortel, Netgear, Linksys, D-Link, SMC, 3Com, Compaq, HP, and IBM attributable to $30K of new MDF dollars monthly.
- Negotiated preferred product positioning within well known online shopping sites.
- Presented value proposition, ROI, forecasting, and customer retention analysis to upper management and marketing partners.
* D-LINK SYSTEMS, INC. *
DLink.com | JUL 1996 – APR 2000
National Accounts Manager — Ecommerce, VAR, & OEM Channels
- Promoted several times, ultimately to high profile National Accounts Manager with strategic accounts from lowly beginnings as entry level Customer Service Rep; managed team of Inside Sales Reps while continually exceeding quotas.
- Acquired, managed, and increased sales and marketing opportunities through strategic Ecommerce, VAR, and OEM channel partners by creating channel marketing programs and driving product/brand recognition and standardization.
- Acquired and cultivated several new strategic partners including Gateway.com, AltaVista, Toshiba.com, MicronPC.com, eMachines, Acer, HP, NECX, TechStore.com, Beyond.com, CMPExpress, and Firstsource.com, adding $125K/month in new revenue.
- Developed successful ‘Reseller Channel Program’ attributable for recruitment of 100+ premium channel partners.
- Managed inside sales team, direct sales, online channel sales, and distribution sell-through sales process involving End-User, Reseller, and Distributor relationships for indirect sales channel pull through.
- Responded to RFP’s from Major Accounts with volume pricing agreements, network diagrams, and product road maps.
- Event/Trade Show set up/logistics, management, promotion, and booth presence at several national and local events (Comdex, CES Consumer Electronics Show, Networld+Interop, G2E, etc.).
- 2017 Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant and Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist.
- 2013 Certified Colorado Home Inspector – Graduate Kaplan Real Estate Schools Certified Home Inspector.
- 2004 Certified NetSuite Consultant.
- 2000 Trained extensively on LAN/WAN network switching and 802.11 wireless technologies – D-Link Systems.
- 1996 Saddleback College – Computer Science Major.
- 1995 18 years journeyman within the commercial printing industry including personnel and production management, graphic design, sales, marketing, and commercial printing business ownership.
‘Power User’ of all software and online tools & services.
Marketing Automation / Sales Automation / CRM: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant • Act-On • ActiveCampaign • Podio/GlobiFlow • Salesforce • PipeDrive • Insight.ly • CapsuleCRM • GoldMine • ACT! • Maximizer • BatchBook • CallTrackingMetrics • BetterVoice • Twilio
Email Marketing: ActiveCampaign • Pardot • Act-On • ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud • MailChimp • ConstantContact • CampaignerPro
Collaboration / Project Management / Requirements Management: Wrike • Trello • Basecamp • SmartSheet • Asana • Yammer • Gmail • G Suite • Google Docs • Evernote • GoToMeeting • WebEx • Zoom • Join.me • Uberconference • Skype • Slack • MindMeister • Meistertask • Mockingbird • Zapier • DOORS (IBM/Telelogic) • MS Project • Dooster • RequirementsOne • LiquidPlanner • GatherSpace • ViewPath • TeamworkPM • TeamGantt • Podio • Ganttic • GetFlow • PPMRoadmap • Accelo • JIRA • Confluence • AirTable • More…
Web Dev & Analytics: WordPress (expert) • WP Engine • ManageWP • InfiniteWP • Cpanel • Google Webmaster Tools • Google Analytics • Google Tag Manager • Google Domains / domain registrars • Browserstack • WebPosition • Urchin • Omniture • HitBox • WebTrends
Graphics: Photoshop (advanced) • Adobe Creative Suite • Sketch • Pixelmator • InDesign • Illustrator • CorelDraw • QuarkXPress • PageMaker
Ecommerce / ERP / Online Storage: WooCommerce • NetSuite (2004) • VarStreet • Volusion • Square • Amazon S3 • Dropbox • Google Drive
Social Media: Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Google+ • Youtube • Vimeo • Pinterest • Instagram • Meetup • HootSuite • Buffer
Docs: MS Office (Excel (advanced)/Word/PowerPoint/Access (advanced)/Visio)• Google Docs • Acrobat • SlideShare • Prezi
Platforms: Mac OSX • Windows XP/2000/Vista/7 • OpenOffice • iPad/iPhone iOS • Android
Other: ScreenFlow • iMovie • Google AdWords • LeadLander • SendHub • FreshBooks • Wave • Paypal • Stripe • SurveyMonkey • Eventbrite • Cyfe • More…
Highly diverse and seasoned technology professional with over 20 years marketing, web, and business management experience within progressively responsible positions demonstrating proven expertise in achieving tangible results with short-term ROI.
Detail oriented strategic planner able to see and drive towards ‘big picture’. Adept at supporting corporate/nonprofit objectives in both management and hands-on capacity. Deep experience in digital marketing business domain, business processes, and KPIs, with proven ability to quickly build expertise in unfamiliar domains.
Strong analytical skills with keen business savvy and entrepreneurial ability demonstrating initiative for taking ownership and developing/executing creative results-based solutions. Eager to provide or take direction then roll up sleeves to get things done. Adaptable to various toolsets and workflows while making ‘best practice’ suggestions along the way for improvements that align with budgets and goals.
Jeff has visited the corporate headquarters and developed strategic business with Apple, Microsoft, HP, Toshiba, and other global companies. Great work ethic, high integrity, strong communicator (written/oral), customer-centric, extremely well-organized self-starter, team player/leader and consensus builder able to work independently on-site or remotely. Involvement in many volunteer opportunities. Loves helping people. Loves dogs. Current U.S. Passport.